Tuesday 9 December 2008

Free Deuces Cracked Membership


I remember back in the days when I first started playing poker online. With a glint in my eye and aspirations of making my first million within a year it all seemed so simple. When I started out, I was playing without two things, any real idea of how to play properly and rakeback. I never even knew what rakeback was but even when I first discovered it, I really didn't think that it was that big of a deal.

I'm not here today to talk to you about why rakeback is essential to being a winning player at the low stakes, no. I'm here to tell you how impressed I am with my rake back provider and also what a difference it made to me as a player when I first joined a poker training website.

To be honest, most rakeback providers are much the same. They offer the same deals, the ability to track your stats (rakeback earned on a daily basis), payment made directly into your poker account, etc, etc. There is really no real reason to promote any one in particular as they all tend to be a re-hash of each other.

Well today my rakeback provider (tagpoker) has given something extra to everyone on the site, something that actually does separate them apart from the masses of sites out there, something that actually has value (real value). They are giving everyone who plays, a free Deuces Cracked membership.

This is simply genius. Deuces Cracked are one the the best online, poker training sites in the world. To have the chance to get access to that kind of info and for free is definitely worth some space on my blog. At Deuces Cracked you can watch and download hundreds of poker videos to really take your game to the next level. The sheer quality of coaches available to help you develop your game is amazing and I for one am happy to be now getting this for nothing, priceless!

All you need to do is generate a minimum amount of rake in a month, after which you get instant access. If this offer doesn't turn you into a winning poker player (with the addition of some hard work of course) then I really don't know what will.

Free Deuces Cracked membership Link

Enjoy this offer, I know I will and as always, good luck at the tables.

Broker

2 comments:

Trey said...

Hey man. For some reason, my blog never tells me when i get comments, so sorry for never leaving any back. Its really awesome that you get DC for free now! I really really like DC, there are a ton of quality vids on there. I'm like 12 videos behind where i need to be now, better get to watching! haha. Talk to you later dude.

kinshuk said...

Hi.. Nice post. Wonderful blogging. Would love to check out more of you. Cheerz.


pokerstars cracked
http://howtocheatonpokerstars.com/