Thursday 2 April 2009

Hand History Converter For Everleaf Gaming

As most of you know, Minted Poker is on the Everleaf Gaming network. There are many sites on the Everleaf network and many people have been asking me, how I use poker tracker on everleaf.

Basically I use a hand history converter that I found on the 2+2 forums which converts the hand history into a readable format for poker tracker. The hands get converted from everleaf into Pokerstars format then you can upload them to your poker tracker. The best part of this is that your HUD on poker tracker 3 seems to work just fine which gives you a huge edge on most of the other players at the table.

Another thing to notice in the picture above is not only the fact that the heads up display (HUD) is working fine, but if you look at the actual stats of the players (super high Vpip's), the fish on Minted Poker are in abundance. The sheer volume of fish is the main reason that I opted to run my $50-$5000 Minted Poker bankroll challenge there.

The converter can be downloaded here. On the right is a screen shot of the program. Simply locate your hand history which you'll find in your 'my documents' section then create an output file to send the converted hands to (which is where your poker tracker will find the hands to read).

You will need Java in order to run the program. If you do not currently have this installed on your system then you can download Java here .

You will notice from the stats of the players on everleaf gaming that they tend to be very loose, in most cases extremely loose so I have made some free poker videos to demonstrate an easy way to exploit this huge leak.

The program is not without a few bugs here and there but from my experience it really is the best solution for using programs like poker tracker and holdem manager on Minted Poker and the everleaf gaming network.

I hope this helps you guys crush the the very easy games on Minted poker, if you have any issues with the setup of this software then feel free to leave some comments on the blog.

Good Luck at the tables.


Brokerstar

4 comments:

Blade said...

Just what you want to do is bring in a bunch of stronger players, isn't it?

Dominic said...

This blog is meant to be a resourse of value. I post content that will help future players.

Much like the noted poker authority does for players on a much larger scale.

truth is that bad players will still be bad players because they don't put time into learning. Good players will still get better as there is so much info out there to help them.

I made lots of money on Everleaf, I found a HH convertor, I employed a poker coach etc. This blog will just help the aspiring players speed up the inevitable.

At the end of the day, the reason fish are fish is because they misunderstand how to play poker. They do not study for ten hours a week, they sit at tables short stacked (less than a full buy in), they play dominated hands, play out of position and just think poker is a game of luck.

I doubt very much that this blog will change their mentality because they are not looking for it in much the same way that I doubt they have a copy of Super System (well one they have read anyhow).

Don't panic Eric, if your game is a solid winning game, then there are still lots of fish to catch.

Broker

Rakebackbros said...

Hey, i was wondering how did you get PT3 to work as if PT3 doesnt support everleag network. I have HEM aswell but HUD doesnt work with that.

Rakebackbros said...

Hey

I was wondering how u got PT3 to work. It doesnt support Everleaf network.. I got HEM too but the HUD doesnt work on minted poker..

Much appreciated