Wednesday 24 February 2010

Winning At Heads Up Poker

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting for a while but I have been super busy with the website and coaching so many new students, it's unreal.

I've taken on so many HUSNG students and the results they have shown after the training have been amazing! Seeing -30% fish on sharkscope turn into long term winning players in only a few short weeks after taking what's come to be known as my 'Apprentice Course'.

The best part of this training course as opposed to hundreds of other would be miracle secrets is the fact that you can see the students progress yourself and even talk with them in my Tagpoker student forum. The next best thing is the fact that you can get it for free. The lead instructor is also so confident of his teaching abilities and the results of his students that in some cases he actually stakes them to play micro stakes heads up games right from the word go. Unlike most staking deals, these guys let you not only keep your stake but keep all of your profits too.

Have a look for yourself at the coaching options that are available on my site and at the bottom of the screen (on Tagpoker), what the past students have to say about their free training: Free Heads Up Poker Training & Staking.

Below is a typical example of a review from on of the students that took the course. There are many more examples and testimonials to be found and yours could very well be the next one.


Ottocat01

Just wanted to take a minute and share my thoughts on Brokerstar’s HUSNG course. The first three lessons were theory based and very insightful. He helped me gain an understanding of the different player types and how to respond to each of them. I have just completed the first of two leakfinder reviews and he has helped me plug a few leaks that happened at critical spots in my games.
Prior to the course, I was a losing TAG player. Adjusting to the small ball type of play that Brokerstar coaches was a bit of a paradigm shift for me, but this style is very exploitative and effective.
I’ve included my graph before the course as well as the current one. I started receiving coaching at game 150 on Cake. If anyone is considering a HUSNG coach at these stakes I think Brokerstar is a great value.










Good luck and enjoy this amazing free coaching & staking offer whilst it's around.




Dominic

3 comments:

jhantu said...

solid sample size for the student bro ..

Unknown said...

It is great playing poker online,and i like to use the online bookmakers free betting offers to play poker online with.I play my poker at Betfair the biggest and best betting exchange in the world as they have on average 20% better betting odds than using a traditional online bookmaker.I also got a Betfair bonus when i first opened a Poker account with Betfair which was great as i managed to win some money with my Betfair bonus.

Unknown said...

When i first started playing poker online i decided to play poker with an online bookmaker who was a brand name,so i chose Ladbrokes who are a top UK online bookmaker to play poker online with.I used a Ladbrokes promotion code to claim £800 free poker chips when i first opened my account with the top online bookmaker,which was a massive free bet bonus offer to start me off with,and i really like playing my poker online at Ladbrokes as they are a great bookie to bet with