Thursday 26 February 2009

Zero 2 Hero - The Graph!

OK my beloved poker fans, groupies, worshippers, stalkers and random readers, I have a little something for you.

Not a lot has changed since my last update as I haven't played much. I've been helping some of Tagpoker's micro limit grinders with their games.

I have been really trying to produce a graph of my results which has been only slightly tricky as Minted Poker doesn't support Poker Tracker. But alas, I found a hand history converter on the 2+2 forums that converts Everleaf hand histories into Pokerstars format so that PT can read them. (yay!)

I've also found it hard to stay focused playing 6max micro stake games as I'm used to playing higher and as such think some of my motivation has been lacking. So to combat this I have been playing on Minted poker's micro stake heads up games. The rake is killer but my edge is crazy compared to these players, and along with 46% rake back I have managed to run up some easy money, whilst staying focused by playing a new format.

I've just started playing NL20HU in this challenge and I'll keep you posted of the ups and downs along the way. Here is the graph of my first 10,000 hands played.

The sites huge lack of traffic is more than made up for by the rake back and also the fact that the few players that are on there happen to be the best fish I've ever tasted.

Notice also that my graph is only $418 profit, the other $100 in my roll is all rake back, pretty sweet and just goes to show how much money you're missing out on if you're playing without it.

If you too would like to start playing on Minted Poker then check out the Minted Poker Rake Back Deal on Tagpoker.

Good luck guys.


Broker

8 comments:

Blade said...

I am not a tasty fish, i am a nasty fish.

Blade said...

btw, i guess i do really suck, here's my graph for this year ..

my graph

lol
i suck :(

Dominic said...

Blade, Ericblade on Minted Poker?

If so then you are not one of the easy fish I go after, but I do think you have leaks in your game that you should work on.

Checkout some of my videos at Tagpoker and they will help, also I do leakfinder videos for members which really help to spot leaks.

Dominic

Blade said...

hooray i'm a more difficult fish .. ;)

d7come11 said...

What handhistory converter are you using for Everleaf? I can't find one on 2+2 or anywhere else that works

Blade said...

i don't know when you started your run, but i'm running from this past Saturday the 28th - when my account was down to $0.64. I didn't get a screen of it, but take my word for it .. lol

Current = 114

So, what are we runnin to?

Dominic said...

LOL

$5000

Were you sat at all 8 of my tables yesturday?

Good luck

Dominic said...

I use this Hand History Convertor for Minted Poker.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/poker-trillion-everleaf-network-handhistory-converter-296529/

Broker