Wednesday 25 March 2009

Back In Action

Hey guys I just wanted to give you all a quick update on the challenge. I haven't played for nearly three weeks as I've just moved out to Thailand and finding a place with a solid Internet connection has been nearly impossible.

Anyway as of yesterday I'm back and I'll be attacking this challenge head on. I've seen that there are a good number of new players that have joined up through Tagpoker which is great, I wish you new guys all the best in building a roll on the site and I'd love to hear how you're getting on so just send me an e-mail at Brokerstar@tagpoker.co.uk with any brags.

Right now the roll is just over $600 and I'll be playing a mix of NL20 6 max and NL20 heads up until I reach $1000 then it'll be time to take some shots at NL50.

For anyone new to this blog or challenge, I've also made some free poker training videos which will show you the exact style I use to beat the games.

See you guys at the table.

Broker

No comments: