Saturday 7 March 2009

Free Poker Training Videos


Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that I have been making free poker training videos on Tagpoker. These videos are aimed at micro stake and beginner players.

I focus on No Limit Texas Holdem, 6 max cash games and walk you through how to play a tight, aggressive game.

As well as videos of me playing poker I have been making leakfinder videos for some of Tagpokers member. These additional free poker videos help the guys with problems that are specific to their games yet many beginner and micro stake poker players suffer from.

There will be plenty more videos coming on a regular basis and from other players and coaches and this will remain free poker training.

I hope these really help move your game to a level where you can start building a bankroll.

Good Luck


Brokerstar

No comments: